- FOUND 2 POWERTRAIN CODE (P1260 THEFT DETECTED , ENGINE DISABLED) (P1783 TRANS TEMP OVER TEMP CONDITION) FOUND 2 CODES IN REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE (B1318) LOW BATT VOLTAGE AT MODULE (B1600) PATS KEY TRANSPONDER SIGNAL NOT RECEIVED CHECK FOR SIGNAL FROM MANUAL KEY- NO SIGNAL RECEIVED AT ALL – CHECK SIGNAL FROM KEY REMOTE- INTERMITTENT SIGNAL RECEIVED RECOMMEND REPLACE BOTH MANUAL KEY AND KEY REMOTE TO GET CAR MOST RELIABLE
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Flush power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install new power steering fluid. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and . Road test vehicle.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new fluid as per vehicle specs.
CHARLIE K. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/22/2022